1. Get up a couple of hours before everyone else, so that you can start the day – and the year – on your own terms, and quietly.
especially if they are sweet peonies from a friend’s garden
4. But be open to surprises!
5. Let yourself be serenaded.
6. Review your year, and see how it compared to your hopes.
7. Look forward to another trip ’round the sun!
Happy birthday to you, too! How nice to have multiple family birthdays during the same time of year.
Wow, that must have been an awesome birthday 3 years ago. Happy birthday to you and the boys!
Happy Birthday to you – how funny that the birthdays are so close together.
happy birthday!! what great gifts.
Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!
From a fellow Gemini (I turn 37 today)
I love getting up early, before the kiddos. Not that I don’t like seeing them in the morning… 🙂
Happy Happy Day!
Happy Birthday! 🙂 Beautiful flowers!
birthday to you! birthday to you! hee hee… such a sweet little serenade. Happy Birthday!
well, a lil’ late but i wish you a happy birthweek, not as cutely as the buddha. that was a great vid. and you have an accent. i didn’t even think of that when reading…accents are cool. smiles.
a belated wish, sorry, but glad you and the boys had such a wonderful birthday!!!! hope it’s a wonderful year for all of you!!!! 🙂