I’m always a little behind with jumping on bandwagons. So right before the temperature shot up to 70, I made a Calorimetry. I’m sure I’ll still get to use it though – this is Michigan, after all. Chances are, we’ll get another good snow right around Easter.
yarn: Malabrigo, Azul Profundo, a minimal amount
needles: KP Options, size 8
notions: a plain little black button
started: March 8
finished: March 9 (this is really a one-night knit, but I started too late at night to do much more than cast on and knit a few rows)
modifications: everyone talks about how ginormous this knit is if done to pattern specifications, so I followed the lead of others and only CO 80. It fits all right, but with my gigantic head I probably should’ve done something more like 88, for a little more ear coverage.
verdict: cute, functional, quick, easy, I like it. It doesn’t particularly match the scarf I made it to go with (my scrunchable, in the same colorway), but that’s all right. It’s also a very different look for me, especially with my most recent haircut: